Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jenn & Her Magic Camera

Saturday afternoon we were at the park and I got a call on my cell phone from Jenn (J). She said she just saw a photo of Jeff and I which had been posted by Jenn (F).

I hadn't yet seen any pictures which were taken the previous day. As soon as we got home I went straight to the computer to check out Jenn's website, http://365.jennflorence.com/ There on
Day 20
(06 Nov) was Jeff and I. Wow it turned out really well and am excited to see the family photos later on!

Truth be told the camera isn't really magic. Nope. It is all Jenn. Following "Project 365" these past few days has been fun. Life is filled with moments of delight and wonder where you just wish time would stand still. Jenn beautifully captures these moments through the camera lens. I'm a huge fan of her photography and respect how she is taking it to a new level by pushing herself to become better through this crazy year long project!