Saturday, March 25, 2017

good morning


Email that I sent to my friend, NeYoda.
It is a nickname given to her (by Dawn) because she is wise, like Yoda.



Good morning NeYoda, 

It looks like spring.  It smells like spring. It feels like spring. Finally!

For me this time of year feels more spiritual... I will sit outside with my eyes closed and there is an energy, that is almost tangible, as everything that was dormant starts to wake up and grow again.   And I don't mean any of that in some weird hippie way.  I just love this time of year.

So Megan.

I looked at Megan a couple of weeks ago and there was something different about her.  Her eyebrows were half gone!  What The Heck!?  Turns Megan had tried to shape her eyebrows with a razor. It didn't look so good. Oh, she also cut her long eyelashes back by half.  Why?  I am still not entirely sure.  The best answer might be, "Because she's Megan."

Sending love,
Janae :)


 
NeYoda and Megan back in 2012.